For businesses wanting to bring new customers to their site we offer Pay-per-click (PPC) ad services through Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads. PPC operates much like it sounds by charging the advertiser each time an ad is clicked and is not dependent on if that ad created revenue. This is why it is important that we research and select the keywords that will suit your business needs and organize them into appropriate ad groups optimized for your goals.
Clicks and the completion of defined goals, known as conversions, are often the focus of ads and the better the click or conversion rate the less each may cost. For long term success with PPC ad campaigns, it’s good to have someone handling your campaigns who knows what they are doing.
Important PPC Objectives
- Setting A Budget: Ads can work for almost any advertising budget. Setting a monthly budget cap means you don’t overspend, and can be raised or lowered as needs change.
- Keyword Research: Identifying and comparing the keywords that your target audience are searching.
- Target Channels: Selecting which paid media channels to pursue. These can include Google Ads, display networks, and social media advertising.
- Create Conversions: Setting up goals allows for measuring each ad for effectiveness beyond just clicks and can promote better ROI.
- PPC Monitoring: Measuring each campaign and keyword for effectiveness, ensuring PPC efforts are yielding a positive ROI.
- Campaign optimization: Monitoring campaign structure and optimizing based on top performing keywords. For example, if 10% of keywords bring in the majority of business, focusing on those keywords could boost the Return On Investment (ROI).
- Split testing: A/B testing of new ads and settings. Regular testing between ads allows for promoting the most productive ads and settings, and sometimes to find new opportunities.
Get The Results That Matter To You
More Website Visits
Bring more people to your site where they may signup for newsletters, become customers, or increase brand recognition.
Increase Phone Calls
Ads that feature your phone number and a click-to-call button can increase the number of calls a business receives for products and services.
Raise Traffic At Your Store
More customers in the door means more business opportunities. Ads that help people find your company on the map can point people in your direction.
Show Up When People Search For What You Offer
Show up where people search for what to do, where to go, and what to buy. Your business can appear on Google or Facebook at the very moment someone is looking for products or services like yours.