Many people are currently experiencing issues with Outlook not opening. So we at No B.S. Computer Repair, LLC want to help you get it working again as easily as possible.
- Close any open Office apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Go to Apps.
- Make sure you are in Apps & features on the left side.
- Scroll down until you see Office in the list of Apps and features.
- Click on Office.
- Click Advanced options.
- Scroll down until you see Repair and click on it.
- Once it is done, try opening Outlook again.
Based on instructions from this Microsoft support article:
And that’s it. Hopefully that solves your problem. If not, you may need to try to roll back to the previous version. We recommend having a professional do any further testing, but for those who are looking for instructions on the next step check this Microsoft article: